The time-dependent temperature profile within the in-situ XRD reaction cell is regulated via an IKEY Universal Controller. It allows for the control of three additional heated zones (reactor preheat zone, inlet and outlet lines) as well optional EtherCAT -connected ancillary devices (e.g mass flow controllers), inclusive data logging. The user interface via an iPad is integrated into the controller but which can also be operated remotely via a WiFi connection, as required for instance when operated at synchrotron facilities where the user prefers not to remain in the instrument hatch during experimentation.
- Multiple temperature (3x), pressure and flow controls
- Data logging of control variables
- Integrated iPad interface
- WIFI connection
- Remote operation (e.g. synchrotron facility)
- CE rated
- Time-dependent temperature profile within the in-situ XRD reaction cell is regulated by Ikey universal controller.